Friday, August 26, 2011

Hey Everyone!
I keep meaning to update, but it's hard to find time! The Cross kids and I are enjoying their last days of summer vacation. Fun activities like slip&slide, sprinkler-trampoline jumping, going to the pool and Disney next week! Mr. Cross, and Claire are doing a half triathlon this Sunday. Makes me feel pretty bad about just sitting home and eating chocolate. Warning: I may not be recognizable upon returning home, since I will have gained about 40 pounds in chocolate and bread. 
I would now like to take the time to thank all of you mothers. wow. I have so much respect for the work you do in raising kids! Sometimes I get overwhelmed, and I'm just the nanny :) Mom, you are wonderful.
Hope all my friends starting college are having a great first week! Praying for you guys.
With love,
Summer Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment