Tuesday, August 16, 2011

After living in Europe for three weeks, I have learned a thing or two. 
1. It's quite common to see castles. everywhere.
2. European cereal is far superior to American. Chocolate squares with nutella in the center. SO good.
3. Pandora is not available here, which makes me sad.
4. A French dinner consists of four courses (at least). 
5. They have a meal in between lunch in dinner (Guteau)
6. Bread and Chocolate is served at almost every meal

I have been trying to tech Audrey (the baby) to say Summer. Yesterday she say Nummer a couple times :) Which could either mean she can't pronounce her "s", or that she wants to eat me. (Num-Num is said when she wants to eat) I'm hoping for the first, however she did bite Thomas yesterday. Here is a picture of us from conference in Poland:

1 comment: