Thursday, August 11, 2011

I keep meaning to update, but the past couple of days have been so busy! The house is going through some major renovations, including new paint, bedroom, bed, and window! There has also been a moth problem Mrs. Cross and I are trying to solve. I think the only solution is to freeze or throw out a lot of food, and deep clean all the cupboards in the kitchen. I did have the afternoon off yesterday :) Friends I met at the conference (we worked in the nursery together) came over yesterday, and we went to tour the Chateau de Chantilly. If you get a chance google it. Kellie and I watched the kids (plus two friends) last night while the adults went to dinner :) 
This morning Thomas, Audrey and I went to the neighborhood park. I constantly have to pinch myself, I still can't believe I'm in France. It is so beautiful here :) I have been making dinner lately too! And no, it hasn't burned (yet). School for the kids starts in three weeks. I think Mrs. Cross and I are looking forward to having a schedule, and routine. Hope you all have a great night! 
Love,
Summer

1 comment:

  1. yeah i went to the park today with the clients.... it had a picnic table... i bet your park was better... i miss you

    ReplyDelete