Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bonjour! 
I can't believe I have been here for five weeks! Seems like a lot longer, but looking back it went by so fast. In the past five weeks I have been to a missionary conference in Poland, vacationed in Krakow, toured Auschwitz, picnicked in Paris, visited Disney and the Chateau de Chantilly. I even managed to pick up a little french along the way. Although, I still have difficulty pronouncing 99.9% of the words. 
Many have asked what my plans are for the next two months, and I have postponed sharing because I wanted to pray and consult my parents first. My two month commitment of nannying is up September 28th. I will have been in France for 63 days :) I plan on (Lord willing) flying to Prague, Czech Republic September 29th to visit the Nichols.(Missionary family I have known for years) I will be in Prague for a week or two, fly back to Paris, and then home to MICHIGAN. So about the second week of October. I'm really excited to see what God has planned for my last month in France, and trip to Czech. Can't wait to see you all :)
with love,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment