Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bittersweet.

Today my best friend left for college. The college we both visited, fell in love with, and made plans to attend this fall. Well she is headed down to Nashville to Lipscomb University, and I am in France as a nanny for a missionary family. When I look back I wonder how I got here?! Don't get be wrong, I love being here, and am so thankful for this opportunity to serve. Still, part of me wishes Carlissa and I were heading into this new chapter of our lives together. She has been my best friend since fourth grade, and the fact that I won't see her until Christmas breaks my heart. I'm so glad God has my future planned out, because I have absolutely no idea. Hopefully I will attend Lipscomb next fall :) But I will go wherever God calls me. I know His plans are far better than mine! Missing all my friends and family back home! Thank you for your continual prayers&support!
With love,
Summer

1 comment: