Friday, August 5, 2011

Goodbye Poland.

It's been real, it's been fun, and it certainly has been REAL FUN. I can't believe I have only been in Europe 10 days!  crazy. I had the best last day starting with: breakfast, God's word, and Polish coffee. A perfect start to any day! After family worship and prayer, we walked into town to shop and eat lunch. (which of course was followed by dessert and coffee) I'ts vacation.. why not? We then shopped for few hours at a "market" where I purchased some gifts :) Then came quiet time, one of my favorite parts of the day. I spent this time on our balcony people watching, and trying to memorize James. One of my favorite books of the Bible, and I want to try to commit it to memory! If anyone would like to join me, I would love the accountability! following quiet time, we went to see a candy making demonstration, and then stopped for gourmet cupcakes. Chocolate covered strawberry cupcake? yes please!! After dessert, we enjoyed walking around, and watching dance performances, and parades. Apparently Krakow knew it was our last night. We were all in the mood for American so we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. haha! Please pray for safety as we travel back to Paris tomorrow. I'm sad to leave this beautiful city, but hope to come back someday!!
With love,
Summer Brooke

1 comment:

  1. James is one of my top favorite books in the Bible! I am so loving these posts Summer! I miss and love you, and am so proud of what you are doing to serve Christ. I will pray for you! Much love my little SumSum! :)

    ReplyDelete