Friday, September 16, 2011

Hi friends :)
Can you believe I have been in France for seven weeks? I can't. God has truly taught me so much during my time here. How to serve when I don't want to, and to rely on Him completely. If you ever get the chance to get out of your comfort zone, live in a different culture, and experience things you never thought you would.. do it! I cannot tell you how much God has used this time to deepen my relationship with Him, my family and friends. Another benefit of living four thousand miles away from your normal life is: perspective. Realizing what is and is no important. Our time on this earth is so short, and I want to spend my days in complete surrender to Christ and His plans for my life. Even if it means missing out on the first year of college, and being away from family and friends for months.
I'm so excited to travel to Czech Republic in two weeks :) Please pray for safe travels. This is my first flight alone in Europe, and I'm a bit nervous. I fly home to Michigan in 30 days!! Can't wait to see you all.
All my love,
Summer Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment