Friday, September 30, 2011

Prague!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have not updated since now. It was partly due to lack of time, and because I forgot my password and couldn't log into my own blog. Go ahead, laugh, it's pretty funny ;) Yesterday was my first European flight alone. I was a bit nervous at first, finding my way through the Charles de Gaulle airport, but I managed pretty well. In the bus on our way to the airplane I met two couples from Michigan!! It was so great to talk about home :) They were so sweet and gave me their numbers in case I needed anything in Prague. I'm amazed by how God takes care of every little detail. I arrived in Prague yesterday morning; It is so beautiful here! I'll try and post a picture soon :) I'm really looking forward to my week here with the Nichols family. Keep you updated on my Czech adventure!
Love,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment