Monday, October 10, 2011

Last week in France.

I am home after a wonderful and relaxing week in Prague. It is such a beautiful city! Ask me about it sometime, I'm sure I will go on for hours :) Sadly, this is my last week in France. It is going to be so hard saying goodbye to the Cross kids. I really love this family, and will miss them all terribly when I leave. There is a group of 5 from Texas here this week to help out with English classes. I was able to attend tonight, and learned a lot about teaching English as a second language. Really interesting. After living in France for three months, I have learned two things: first, the French language is incredibly difficult, but so beautiful, and second, try as I may I cannot speak French. I have picked up a little, but the pronunciation is hard to say the least. Hopefully, I will be able to take some classes in college :)
I'm so excited to see you all in 6 days. :)
Love,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment