Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bittersweet.

Well, the time has come to leave this wonderful chapter of my life. I'm going home tomorrow, after living in France for three months. I am so thankful that God planned this for my life :) It has been a wonderful, stressful, peaceful, chaotic, and rewarding three months. It is truly amazing what God can do when you leave your life open to His will. Here are just a few of the many things I will miss:


* Apremont, my beautiful, little village.
* Reading Thomas his bedtime story every night.
* Playing piano with Sophie.
* Reading books, and being silly with Emma.
* My talks with Claire.
* When Audrey calls me "Aummer"
* Audrey's laugh when she is being tickled, or the way she kicks her feet when she's excited.
* Our long walks through the forests.
* Going to church and not understanding anything, but in constant awe of Christ's presence!
* Family dinners
* Family worship every Sunday night
* Audrey's silver eyes.
* Movie& pizza nights.

* Spending my day off drawing, and writing at the park.




I can't wait to see you all!!

With love from Paris,

Summer Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment