Tuesday, July 26, 2011

          Here we are. A year ago I asked God what He wanted me to do after high school. I planned to take at least a semester off to do missions before college. To be honest, I had absolutely NO idea I would be here: moving to France to be a nanny for a missionary family. After praying for six months, God brought about this amazing opportunity. I'm still not quite sure why He is sending me, but I'm ready to serve.   
           Sure, going to another country alone, not knowing the language well, and taking care of five kids for 2-4 months, I'm a bit nervous. And yet, I am so excited to see what He has planned for the next few months! I love the passage in Jeremiah 29:
           For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  

           I am incredibly blessed to have such supporting family and friends. I will miss you all so much!!  My new address will be: 
75 rue Louis Wallon 
60300 Apremont, France
AU REVOIR!!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! good Idea sista:] Love you!!! I'll be praying for you and dad as you fly tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to all you have to say here! THis is great!!!!
    Praying for you!
    Mrs. Lohrmann

    ReplyDelete